cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Is verizon the best or the worst company to have as a service provider?

Miembro

So Verizon, I have several complaints and anger really built up for you. First off you are offering a $100 bill credit for those who switch to you but what about all of us "VALUED" customers who have been with you for a long time? Or how about the fact that your 4G is very very slow!! I literally wait up to 5 min to load something that a friend using AT&T can load in 5 sec. Or that my phone automatically shuts off at it's data cap, yet you charge me for extra data? Or that you don't return money for data not used, but charge people for data they didn't use because their phone's data was shut off!! Or you just start charging for a month in advance without notifying ANYONE IN ADVANCE!! Is verizon the best or the worst company to have as a service provider?  Oh and how about your support staff who can't do anything about anything, except transfer a phone call to someone else who CAN"T HELP EITHER!!!!!!!!!!  WOW, I am so impressed with your company, you went from being the best to terrible! You stopped caring about the customers and more about the money you want to make. It's sad that your business model is to rape your customers who are the ones who have been loyal enough to make you a HUGE company. Great Job VERIZON.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (4)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is verizon the best or the worst company to have as a service provider?

Líder Sénior

HoosierBell wrote:

Or you just start charging for a month in advance without notifying ANYONE IN ADVANCE!!

Verizon has ALWAYS charged a month in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We want you to love us, HoosierBell. Providing the best service (network and customer service) is paramount.

Let's get to the bottom of the issues you are having with your service. What zip code is this happening in? Are others with Verizon affected at the same location? How long has it been this way. Also, please tell us about how you are turning off data on your phone. We want to ensure you don't get any further overage charges.

LynnE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

HoosierBell wrote:

So Verizon, I have several complaints and anger really built up for you. First off you are offering a $100 bill credit for those who switch to you but what about all of us "VALUED" customers who have been with you for a long time?

And returning customers get a $300 promo.  But, you've been with Verizon for however long because either they are the only service in your area or you actually really do like Verizon for some reason or another.

Or how about the fact that your 4G is very very slow!! I literally wait up to 5 min to load something that a friend using AT&T can load in 5 sec.

That answers the first question about other available providers near you.

Or that my phone automatically shuts off at it's data cap, yet you charge me for extra data?

How are you enabling this data-cut-off?

Or that you don't return money for data not used, but charge people for data they didn't use because their phone's data was shut off!!

Verizon doesn't do rollover data, but you know this going in.

Or you just start charging for a month in advance without notifying ANYONE IN ADVANCE!!

You always have paid in advance and then pay any overages from that month the next month.

Is Verizon the best or the worst company to have as a service provider? 

That's open to interpretation and opinion, whether that opinion is rooted in fact or not.

Oh and how about your support staff who can't do anything about anything, except transfer a phone call to someone else who CAN"T HELP EITHER!!!!!!!!!!  WOW, I am so impressed with your company, you went from being the best to terrible! You stopped caring about the customers and more about the money you want to make. It's sad that your business model is to **** your customers who are the ones who have been loyal enough to make you a HUGE company. Great Job VERIZON.

You don't sound very loyal right now.  More like someone who wants to switch only to switch back for a credit or some other money-making scheme.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have never paid in advance. I paid for the monthly charges that occur. Gracias

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon wireless - Zip code is 45895 and surrounding cities. And yes and no. Some of my friends have no problems, others compain just like me. It has been this way since I moved and did a lollipop update on my phone. I turn the data off on the phone by going into data usuage and setting a cap and turning it off completely when it hits that cap, which means I can not send picture messages or recieve anything that uses data.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

The phone data use meter does not read data the same as Verizon reads the data.  While typically the phone over estimates the data used, this is not always the case.  Perhaps lower your limits on the phone side in the future.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Then you don't normally read your bills. Verizon has always billed a month in advance. It appears you simply JUST noticed it.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It has never been wrong in the 5 years I have used it, it has never been wrong. Verizon sent me the email/text saying I had used all my data and my phone had already been shut off for 5 hours. Seriously I am not an idiot to technology. Gracias

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for the great details, HoosierBell. Let's get these issues moving along toward resolution.

For data usage, what date is showing in the phone under Settings - Data Usage - Usage Cycle? What date does your bill cycle end? Those need to match for this feature to work correctly. The Usage Cycle can be changed to match if it's not currently.

For the duplicate texts, do you see the duplicates on your side, or is it only on the recipient side? Is it specific to certain types of devices or carriers (if you have that information) your recipients use/have?

For the 4G slowness, what time of day do you typically see it slow down? What apps or actions are affected by it?

LynnE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes