cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is unlimited data so bad Verizon is willing to drive us away?

jbhelmnet
Miembro

Why is Verizon so willing to give up the one incentive that has kept many of us with them?  Without the unlimited data plan, I might as well start shopping around again.  Is unlimited data so bad for them that Verizon is willing to drive us away?  The upgrade & pricing policies of the past few years will not only force us off our unlimited data, they give us reason to compare and with the poor cellular service I have been having in Fredericksburg, VA area, I currently have no incentive to stay Verizon.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Is unlimited data so bad Verizon is willing to drive us away?

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Then don't stay. When the carriers get the new spectrum they'll drop unlimited as well

Sprint openly said they have unlimited but they will drop it because it isn't sustainable.

AT&T dropped theirs already, but they do offer it in a special plan where you need 2 lines and one of their TV plans.

T-Mobile currently only gaurentee their unlimited plan pricing for 2 years and that gives them the option to raise it or remove it when they see fit.

So shop around and keep in mind all carriers will drop it eventually if they buy spectrum. One of the rules is they can't even throttle not even for network optimization or fair use. Verizon bought the 700C, the 600 is going to sale soon. You can bet which carrier gets that one will be the next to drop unlimited.

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Don't get caught up in loyalty or looking for a reason to stay. If you think you can get better service, and price go for it. There is no reason to linger around. I would move in a heartbeat. If companies know all their customers would do this it will force more competition and better over service. It will make the phone rates competitive too.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

jbhelmnet,

We certainly don't want to see you go anywhere. Your loyalty means the world to us and we're committed to providing you the best service and plans. We have many great plan options available http://vz.to/1WEvUiR and if you still have the unlimited plan and want to keep it we have options to do that as well. What trouble are you having with your service? When did it start?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta