cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is this common practice for Sales Reps?

pgillock
Miembro

I attended the Oklahoma State Fair in 2013 and a Verizon Booth had a sign that offered free phone upgrades "Today Only". We thought this was a valuable offer so we asked what the details were and they said that we could get the discounted price on a phone to extend our contract another 2 years. What the rep failed to tell us was that 180 days later, the 2 lines they added and suspended on our account would be reactivated and we would be paying for 4 lines instead of 2. After dealing with this issue for over a year,our original 2 lines reached the end of their contract date and were able to be dropped, but we have paid a huge amount of fees and time wasted with customer service. This is disappointing customer service for a company that provides such a good service. Upon further investigation I was told that these Verizon representatives were from out of state.I will be protesting a Verizon booth if I see one at our fair this year.

Labels (1)

Re: Is this common practice for Sales Reps?

Ann154
Expert

It was more likely a local third party retailer than a Verizon Wireless corporate booth.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta