cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Is there any way I can upgrade my device before 75% of my device payment plan is complete?

Miembro

I want to upgrade my device was wondering if and how I would do it if my 75% is not paid off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Is there any way i can upgrad my device before 50% of my edge is paid

No.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/Equipment/vz-edge.html

What is Verizon Edge?

Verizon Edge is a program that provides you the flexibility to upgrade early, and pay for your phone over 24 months rather than paying for it all upfront. You only need to pay the first month's installment at the time of purchase. You'll then make a monthly payment until your phone's full retail price is paid off completely.

After 30 days, if you’ve paid for at least 75% of the phone, you’ll have the option to Edge Up to a new phone without any upgrade fees.

To be eligible for the Edge Up option, the original phone purchased using Verizon Edge must be returned in good working condition and have no significant damage as determined by Verizon Wireless.

What are the eligibility requirements to Edge Up with Verizon Edge?

To be eligible to Edge Up, you must:

• Have had your Edge phone for at least 30 days
  • Have paid at least 75% of the full retail price of the phone
  • Return the Edge phone in good working condition with no significant damage, as determined by Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

No.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/Equipment/vz-edge.html

What is Verizon Edge?

Verizon Edge is a program that provides you the flexibility to upgrade early, and pay for your phone over 24 months rather than paying for it all upfront. You only need to pay the first month's installment at the time of purchase. You'll then make a monthly payment until your phone's full retail price is paid off completely.

After 30 days, if you’ve paid for at least 75% of the phone, you’ll have the option to Edge Up to a new phone without any upgrade fees.

To be eligible for the Edge Up option, the original phone purchased using Verizon Edge must be returned in good working condition and have no significant damage as determined by Verizon Wireless.

What are the eligibility requirements to Edge Up with Verizon Edge?

To be eligible to Edge Up, you must:

• Have had your Edge phone for at least 30 days
  • Have paid at least 75% of the full retail price of the phone
  • Return the Edge phone in good working condition with no significant damage, as determined by Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Is there anyway I can pay off the rest of my 50% early so I can upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sí.

Can I pay more than my scheduled monthly Verizon Edge installment?

No, a menos que quieras actualizarte a un nuevo dispositivo con la opción Edge Up, que requiere que al momento de la transacción de Edge Up pagues al menos 50% del dispositivo después de los 30 días iniciales del acuerdo de Verizon Edge; o que quieras pagar el 100% de tu acuerdo de Verizon Edge, lo cual puedes hacer en cualquier momento.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

So if I log into my verizon account it tells me like 29% is paid off then my calculate my qualifying payment is like $135 if I pay that I can edge up to the galaxy note 3?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sí.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes.  Once you have paid off at least 50% of the price of the Edge phone, you can "Edge Up" in accordance with the terms of the program.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Is that all I will have to pay or will there be something else that is hidden

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Really? Did you read the terms of the program at all?

No.  There's no other charges.  You will have to pay for the "Edge program" cost of the new phone that you select which likely will be different from the monthly charge you are currently paying.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Keep in mind, the program states you cannot pay additional amounts in advance EXCEPT at the time you Edge Up, if needed. If you are not yet at the 50% mark, you would simply pay the difference up to the 50% mark WHEN you sign the agreement for the "Edge Up" phone.