cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is there any way I can get a free phone, or prevent my bill from going up?

Jenn1966
Miembro

Right now, we have: 1 watch phone line and 2 smart phone lines, all sharing 2 GB data (which is plenty for us). There's a small, insignificant issue the watch phone, so it's possible I can just fix that and start using it, although I'm not really excited about the idea of using a watch; that was my husband's before he got a new phone.

That said, my S5 phone screen just got cracked a few days ago, although the phone is still usable. Does that mean I am no longer eligible for a free phone?

What would be the cheapest way for me to have a smart phone, not cracked, and keep my phone bill the same price?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is there any way I can get a free phone, or prevent my bill from going up?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jen1966-

I know having a cracked screen can be concerning. I certainly want you to have a working phone at the best deal. Please respond to my Private Message to better assist.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

Have your screen fixed locally.

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

EBay, Swappa, a friend with a spare phone to loan you.... purchase or obtain the phone somewhere other than Verizon or an affiliate and your Verizon bill will not change.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Along with what has already been suggested, you can currently get the following phone on payments from Verizon with a bill credit for the full amount of the payments. That ends up with the phone being free after the bill credit.

LG K8 V | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jen1966-

I know having a cracked screen can be concerning. I certainly want you to have a working phone at the best deal. Please respond to my Private Message to better assist.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta