cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is there any setting to keep my trying to make her ex girlfriend out of my account?

CPCON
Miembro

She keeps blocking people that shouldn't be blocked on my phone!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is there any setting to keep my trying to make her ex girlfriend out of my account?

Ann154
Expert

Is her phone also on your account? If so I would suggest getting her line transferred to her billing responsibility.

Either way, you should change your password for your MyVerizon account online to something she couldn't guess and change your billing pin/password number so she can no longer access the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there any setting to keep my trying to make her ex girlfriend out of my account?

Ann154
Expert

Is her phone also on your account? If so I would suggest getting her line transferred to her billing responsibility.

Either way, you should change your password for your MyVerizon account online to something she couldn't guess and change your billing pin/password number so she can no longer access the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

I totally agree with, Ann154. CPCON, you can definitely change your My Verizon password in order to keep this person from making changes to your account. Here's a link to change the password > http://vz.to/2s6VhPQ

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta