cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is there a way to skip the next extended greeting you get before every voicemail message?

DARSCO49
Miembro

Is there a way to skip the next extended greeting you get before every voicemail message?

I just want to hear the message not all the call information like who and time and date.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Voice Mail greeting

jav6

Yes, Go into your voice mailbox, choose option 4 (Personal Options), then 2 (Administrative Options), then 4 (Message Review) and then 2 (Envelope Information), selecting OFF.  At least, that worked for me on my Droid Turbo 2.

Highlighted

jav6

Yes, Go into your voice mailbox, choose option 4 (Personal Options), then 2 (Administrative Options), then 4 (Message Review) and then 2 (Envelope Information), selecting OFF.  At least, that worked for me on my Droid Turbo 2.

sprmankalel
Leader

Use the free basic visual voicemail.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

DARSCO49,

I know how important it is to have your voicmail options customized to your liking. We're here to help. Were you successful using the steps provided by "jav6"?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

DARSCO49
Miembro

jav6, that was the solution, Thanks

0 Me gusta

DARSCO49
Miembro

Don't have a clue where the Correct Answer button is.It was the solution, jav6.

0 Me gusta