cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is there a way I can search and find all my calls to and from a specific phone number for the past few months?

JULIAN_THRIVES
Miembro

Is there a way I can search for a specific number for my calls made to and received from?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is there a way I can search and find all my calls to and from a specific phone number for the past few months?

AyaniB_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

We definitely want to make your call history transparent. Here are to steps to help you execute rcschnoor's suggestion: View Bill Online FAQs | Verizon Wireless  .

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Is there a way I can search and find all my calls to and from a specific phone number for the past few months?

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

You can download your usage to a spreadsheet and then sort by the number you want to find.

0 Me gusta

AyaniB_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

We definitely want to make your call history transparent. Here are to steps to help you execute rcschnoor's suggestion: View Bill Online FAQs | Verizon Wireless  .

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Is there a way I can search and find all my calls to and from a specific phone number for the pa

mcburtz123
Miembro

How do you sort for the number of times a specific phone number showed up on your bill?

0 Me gusta

Re: Is there a way I can search and find all my calls to and from a specific phone number for the pa

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the importance of sorting the calls that have been made or received from a specific number on your bill and/or your account, and we will be glad to clarify your concerns. You are able to sort your calls on My Verizon. Please review item number 8 under the "General Information" section. http://spr.ly/6603E9OcJ
GeovannJ_VZW
If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta