cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is there a limit to how long I can suspend my service?

SUSDAN77
Miembro

Is there a limit to the amount of time you can suspend your service?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Suspend service limit?

Ann154
Expert

You suspend it for a total of 90 days in a rolling 365 days (a year) as stated in the FAQs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Yes. Read the FAQs. Preguntas frecuentes sobre la suspensión del servicio | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

SUSDAN77
Miembro

I worded my question wrong.  What I would like to know is there a limit to the 'amount of times' that you can suspend the service.   For example, I suspended it twice over the last 3 months.  Someone told me that I can only suspend it 3 times in a year.  Is that true?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

SUSDAN77, thanks for your patience. We're always here to help you. Ann154 provided you with an excellent link. You'll find the information regarding the number of time the account can be suspended here under General Information #2.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

You suspend it for a total of 90 days in a rolling 365 days (a year) as stated in the FAQs.

View solution in original post