cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is there a known issue where Verizon website not implementing billing plan changes?

NWRunner
Miembro

In past two months we have used Verizon website to make two plan changes. Website did not successfully implement. changes causing me to devote much time to calling service reps and still not achieving successful outcomes. Never had these issues before so wonder does Verizon have new known software glitch issues?

Change 1 - Online changed from an unlimited data to 6 gig plan. Received documentation Verizon mistakenly implemented 15 gig plan. Took 2 calls to service rep to get fixed (now have 6 gig plan) but promised payment credit and loyal customer discount never implemented.

Change 2 - Added Mex/Canada plans to 2 phones and received on-line documentation confirming. After trip went to remove plan, told only had Mex/Canada on 1 line. and phone rep can't see documentation. Rep requested I print Verizon on-line documentation of service being added, take it to a store, have them review it and add account notes, then call rep and they can fix the error. Really?

What are my options? We just signed 2 new contracts.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is there a known issue where Verizon website not implementing billing plan changes?

hoovsbin
Miembro

I can't get the Verizon website to work at the present time.  I've been trying to look at upgrade options on-line after a local Verizon salesperson 'misrepresented' the charges and all the 'free' stuff I would get to upgrade to Apple 6s.

I think there may be a problem with the site.  Try live chat or their 800-775-8098 on the MY Horizon -> Upgrade phone page.  They're marketeers on the other end but may be able to direct you internally (although probably not).

Another option may be to try their Facebook page and get a rep to help get you headed in the right direction until their website starts working again.

Good-luck.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Is there a known issue where Verizon website not implementing billing plan changes?

hoovsbin
Miembro

I can't get the Verizon website to work at the present time.  I've been trying to look at upgrade options on-line after a local Verizon salesperson 'misrepresented' the charges and all the 'free' stuff I would get to upgrade to Apple 6s.

I think there may be a problem with the site.  Try live chat or their 800-775-8098 on the MY Horizon -> Upgrade phone page.  They're marketeers on the other end but may be able to direct you internally (although probably not).

Another option may be to try their Facebook page and get a rep to help get you headed in the right direction until their website starts working again.

Good-luck.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that our self serv options get the job done.  There aren't any known issues at this time. We would like to help you through this. After you made the changes, did it show the update after the submission? Did you happen to log out and back in and see it updated? Any details will help.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta