Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: HD CALLING

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Peter1945. We want to ensure you are able to use all the features on your phone without the worry of incurring charges. I am happy to inform there are is no cost to enable the HD feature on your phone. However, when using HD Video or HD calling, you are billed minutes of use for HD voice calling.  Video calling, is billed minutes of use plus data usage. When installing the HD feature on your phone you are prompted regarding data usage.

Also, please keep in mind when using HD calling while on Wi-Fi you are not billed minutes of use or data usage.

Gracias,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

DigitalRules

No charge for "HD Voice" unless you are making a video call. And then, only the video portion of a video call is charged as data.

0 Me gusta

peter1945
Miembro

If I opt to enable HD, will I be advised before being charged if I inadvertently call not using a Skype type program?

I'd like to enable HD but am leery about being charged.

TY

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Peter1945. We want to ensure you are able to use all the features on your phone without the worry of incurring charges. I am happy to inform there are is no cost to enable the HD feature on your phone. However, when using HD Video or HD calling, you are billed minutes of use for HD voice calling.  Video calling, is billed minutes of use plus data usage. When installing the HD feature on your phone you are prompted regarding data usage.

Also, please keep in mind when using HD calling while on Wi-Fi you are not billed minutes of use or data usage.

Gracias,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

peter1945
Miembro

Thank you for your help. As I understand it, if I use my phone properly without HD or data there is no charge.

0 Me gusta