Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Is the xxl 24GB plan still available if I want to upgrade from the xl 16gb on a concession account?
Rayne240
Miembro

Hello, I am currently on the verizon plan XL 16GB and I want to upgrade to the XXL 24GB, is it still available? I tried upgrading online with no option for anything higher than 16gb.

I have a concession account through a major electronics retailer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the xxl 24GB plan still available if I want to upgrade from the xl 16gb on a concession account?
Ann154
Expert

Would the Verizon Unlimited Plan be an option and be less expensive than the 24 GB plan with the discount?

The plan might be available, but you need to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is the xxl 24GB plan still available if I want to upgrade from the xl 16gb on a concession account?
sastone75
Miembro

Concession accounts can't receive unlimited data at this time. I believe that is why they're asking about the 24gb plan. 

0 Likes
sastone75
Miembro

I believe if you call them, they can do it for you. Also, as of last week, if you are signed in to your concessions account on verizonwireless.com and see the chat window between the hours for 8am-8pm est then that is also the concessions department and they can help you that way as well.

0 Likes