cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is the Verizon message center calling me repeatedly?

tddfleming
Miembro

I keep receiving calls from (540) 693-9048 and other 90xx numbers. When I answer says it is the message center with an urgent message for [recorded voice of my wife's vmail announcement] and that I should enter my pin. Does not say Verizon or any identifying information. Is this actually Verizon?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Message center calling me repeatedly?

Community Manager
Community Manager

tddfleming,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that you are not at risk for any spam. The numbers you provided do not look to be official Verizon numbers. If these are not numbers you are use to receiving calls from I would suggest blocking the calls http://vz.to/YDkukV. Also if you are concerned about any account info you can reach out to us and we can review the account for any potential issues.

Gracias,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

xchambers
Novice

I wouldn't do it. I would call 800-922-0204 to find out if anything is actually urgent on your account.    

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

tddfleming,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that you are not at risk for any spam. The numbers you provided do not look to be official Verizon numbers. If these are not numbers you are use to receiving calls from I would suggest blocking the calls http://vz.to/YDkukV. Also if you are concerned about any account info you can reach out to us and we can review the account for any potential issues.

Gracias,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tddfleming
Miembro

Thank you both. I did call customer support to verify nothing urgent on my account and have blocked the numbers.

0 Me gusta