cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Is roaming on TELCEL covered under the international plan?

Miembro

I am in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. I'm on the international plan ($25 / month for 500 mins, 500 messages and 1 gig of data).

I haven't received any texts from Verizon confirming that this has kicked in. I am roaming and the carrier is TELCEL - is roaming with TELCEL covered under this plan?

A bit worried that I will be hit with an exorbitant bill later.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Roaming in Mexico

Líder Sénior

Can you login to My Verizon and confirm it is on your account.

As long as the plan is on your account, the roaming partner name doesn't matter.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Can you login to My Verizon and confirm it is on your account.

As long as the plan is on your account, the roaming partner name doesn't matter.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Weth is correct but Telcel is the preferred roaming partner there so you are ok with the plan. Have a good trip!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I know how important it is to ensure you do not incur large roaming charges on your bill colleenmaria. Did you add your international planby calling into our Customer Service Team or online via My Verizon? When you powered your phone on. did you receive a text message indicating roaming fees?

Gracias,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

OK great, thanks for responses. I logged in but only my regular plan shows

up. My mother in law called Verizon and arranged it for me but cannot see

any evidence of that. Will contact them again to confirm.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Highlighted

Gotcha, the international 'plan' is not actually a plan, it's a feature, so it would appear in the feature section online as an add on as you are still in your domestic verizon plan.

0 Likes

Miembro

Hi Colleen! How did this work out for you? I, too, am in San Miguel under Telcel (and sometimes another carrier) and want to make sure there will be no surprise charges. I received three texts when I arrived with information on roaming support, overage costs if I exceed my allowance of minutes and messages and overage costs for an additional 1GB. I think this means I'm covered and shouldn't have any surprise billings unless I go over, but I am checking to see how this has worked for others. Gracias!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

If the texts indicate you have a set number of minutes and texts and data, you are set. If you didn't have the plan it would give you per minute, per text, and per MB charge information. To be triple sure, login to your My Verizon account and just confirm the international Canada/Mexico plan is on your account.

I've used the international plan in Canada, France, and Italy. It works just as advertised. Keep track of your usage and you will be fine.

0 Likes