cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Is it possible to upgrade a phone? Why is customer service so useless?

ktcrow
Miembro

I am very frustrated and have spent hours trying to get this resolved.

First I tried to transfer an upgrade from one line to another.  Once I did that and tried to get a phone it kept reverting and the order wouldn't go through.

After a useless chat, that was non-helpful I was told to call.  SO, I called Customer Service.  What a waste.  Trying to order the S7 Edge with the watch promotion they had me on the phone for over an hour.  They had to get approval to get the watch to me.  Then, after this was supposedly done, the fun really began.

I started receiving non-stop spam of order confrmations.  Multiple times a day.  Even when I tried to confirm them they kept coming.  Also, instead of a 'free' watch as part of the promotion the confirmations kept saying $100 discount instead, plus $5 per month.

So back to Customer Service.  Who tells me that I need to cancel the order and start over online because this type of order can only be done online.  HELLO, it wouldn't work online which is why I had to call in.

All told I have spent multiple hours on this.  I have to believe somebody else is better at getting a phone upgrade done.  How does Verizon Wireless make a sale?

Have other people had a similar experience?  I can't afford to spend more hours on this.  Crazy.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Is it possible to upgrade a phone? Why is customer service so useless?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. Let's look into this. It sounds like the promotion you are referring to is offered specifically through the manufacturer. For details visit: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr/enterverizon.  Please confirm, are you wanting to have the phone order canceled?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

ktcrow, this is definitely not the customer experience we want you to have. Upgrading is suppose to be a fun and exciting time for our customers. Help is here to ease this issue so that you can get the phone you desire.  Did the phone order ever get canceled? Where are you in this process so that we can pick up where it's left off.k
NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ktcrow
Miembro

cancelled the order.  Don't know if they did it. The promotion said the S2 was part of the promotion yet the customer service rep said that it was not and that it was only a $100 discount.

Who should I contact to get the order processed in an efficient manner consistent with the promotion being offered?

FYI - no button shows up to click on under the response.

0 Me gusta

ktcrow
Miembro

It says the watch shipped yesterday.  So is this honoring the fact that it is supposed to come free with the Edge or the $100 discount?

If its only the discount I want to return it.  Please tell me how?

Tx

=K

0 Me gusta

ktcrow
Miembro

Received e-mail saying the order was canceled.

However also see confirmation that the watch was shipped.

Please cancel the order completely and tell me how to return the watch or honor the offer on the website:

Thx

-K

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. Let's look into this. It sounds like the promotion you are referring to is offered specifically through the manufacturer. For details visit: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr/enterverizon.  Please confirm, are you wanting to have the phone order canceled?

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update to update to your order being shipped out.  Let me help with your order.  As long as you processed the order online to be eligible for the promotion, you would be receive that promotion. If you are not happy with the  order, follow the instructions that come with the order to have it returned. I trust everything will be as you ordered it.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

The watch is free after you register your phone, which you can only do after its in your hand. 

Once you receive and register the phone, redeem you watch offer, it is 4-6 weeks until you get your free watch.

image.png

0 Me gusta

ktcrow
Miembro

Hola Mama23dogs,

That is the first time I've heard of that! I've talked with three customer service peeps and they never said that.

They’ve actually shipped me the watch before they’ve even shipped the phone.

Grr. My frustration with Verizon support increases.

-K

0 Me gusta

ktcrow
Miembro

Ok, I received a mail saying the order is cancelled yet the S2 Gear is being shipped to me.

Will the rest of the order come still since the S2 Gear is shipping?

0 Me gusta