cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

¿Es posible tener una línea sin un teléfono vinculado a ella?

spinner93
Miembro

Estaba pensando en vender mi teléfono actual y usar un poco de ese dinero para comprar otro. No tendría un teléfono por poco tiempo (básicamente la línea no estaría vinculada a nada) así que no estoy seguro si incluso es posible hacer algo como esto. I'd much prefer to have the new phone first but I can't really afford to do that any time soon. So my guess is that this isn't possible?

There's multiple people under my plan and I'm not the main account so there would definitely still be payments made.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Question about having an inactive line.

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

You need to have a device active on your line.

Any chance you or one of the other lines on the account has an old phone you could activate on your line until you get the new device. There is no charge to re-activate an old device and it does not affect your contract if you are currently still under contract.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

You need to have a device active on your line.

Any chance you or one of the other lines on the account has an old phone you could activate on your line until you get the new device. There is no charge to re-activate an old device and it does not affect your contract if you are currently still under contract.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

spinner93
Miembro

Oh I completely forgot since I don't have any of my old phones. I guess I could see if one of my family members have an old phone I could use as a placeholder for a couple days. Thanks for the help.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Keep in mind if you have a smartphone with unlimited data, you must activate an old smartphone. If you re-activate an old basic phone, you would lose your unlimited data when doing so.Smiley Happy

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Also, if they happen to have a double-the-data promotion, they must activate a 4G smartphone on the line or they'll lose the promotion.

Community Manager
Community Manager

spinner93, two heads are better than one. We were thinking that you could trade that device into to us to help offset the cost of your new device. Here's more details about our Trade in Program: http://bit.ly/ZIo8Vc

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

rcschnoor,

Great call out! We appreciate you helping guide our customers in the right direction, it's important to be aware of all account changes that could happen. Any changes in plan or smartphone to basic swap will impact data plans; if the data plan is no longer offered (i.e. unlimited, double the data, etc), or any other promotional plans is removed when the device is deactivated and a basic phone is activated the features will be dropped and no longer available for that line again.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta