Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Re: Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?
ramirez65
Miembro

verizon website needs repair badly , im to avoid driving to a verizon store to pick up a galaxy watch to pair with my note 20 plus but for some reason when paying the down payment . nothing happens ofter entering credit card info . i also tried other credit cards and to no success. this happened when opening up new account month and a half ago where it kept declining my card , well all three of my cards. even verizon rep tried helping me but again to no success. i had to go to a verizon store to pick up my free phone and payed off within 2 weeks to pre order my upgrade for the note 20 ultra and the same problem again that problem was fixed after 3 days of back and fourth , now the same problem with trying to get galaxy watch . I dont blame customers for wanting to leave verizon , Im thinking of doing the same . and i see verizon not doing what needs to be done to fix this issue. verizon was number one . now looks like their going to (ZERO) and thats a big shame and imbarrisment (CAN YOU HERE ME NOW)CAN YOU HERE MY NOW) i dont think so.

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

ramirez65, We know the importance of being able to navigate through our website successfully and surely don't want you to leave us. We're truly sorry to learn that you've had such difficulty in processing orders and making payments. We'll do all we can to help. Can you please share more details on what is happening when you try to process the order for your Galaxy Watch? Have you checked with the bank to resolve any payment concerns with your credit card? 

0 Likes
MoonDragn
Miembro

3 years later and still the same problems. They obviously don't care. I worked for Verizon at one point and I can tell you they were outsourcing all of their IT at the time to people who were so bad at IT it wasn't funny.

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Hello, being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are having issues with our website. We value your feedback. Rest assured we care about your input. Please tell us more, what exactly concerns you about our website? What improvements or suggestions do you have to enhance the online experience?

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

Yes indeed, 1978 Time Era looking Websites, Verizon need to hire professional Web sites Designer.  

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We never want to hear that you are frustrated. What is happening with the website that has you feeling this way?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Predator7, we appreciate your feedback, and will be happy to lift this up to our website team. Can you please elaborate a little further about what you mean in regard to your response? What exactly happens when you attempt to navigate through our website? What is the web browser that you are using? 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes