cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Is a hot spot included in the unlimited plan?

Miembro

Is Hot Spot included in the unlimited data plan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: is hot spot included in this plan

Líder Sénior

The new unlimited plan? Yes. You get 10 GB of 4G data before your speed is slowed to 3G.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

The new unlimited plan? Yes. You get 10 GB of 4G data before your speed is slowed to 3G.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

How do I activate my hotspot...I have unlimited data

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

gmaples1, making sure you are aware of your options to enable the Mobile Hotspot feature on your device is important. Let's review the details of your concern. May we have the Make/Model of your device? Also, can you please let us know which Unlimited data plan you are currently on?

Please review our Unlimited data plan options here www.vzw.com/unlimited. 

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

How can I change my plan so I continue to get 4G hotspotting unlimited?

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

bspelsberg, we want to help make sure you're on the right plan for your needs. Are you asking about mobile hotspot feature through your phone, or do you have a standalone jetpack/mobile hotspot device?
Depending on your device, the plan may differ depending on your specific device. You can see our current plan line up here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

MarkP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is a hot spot included in the unlimited plan?

Miembro

This so called hotspot  isn't worth a dang ! I stg I'm so sick of verscamzon and want to get rid of this company. I can't watch vudu on my tv because the hotspot if sooooo slow ! After paying dang near 200 a month; we should get unlimited data AND unlimited hotspot smh! Anyone know what i can do BESIDES paying even more money than I'm already Having to pay ? Because i can't afford wifi at the moment so my hotspot is the only way i can watch tv sadly. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is a hot spot included in the unlimited plan?

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes