cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Is a Hotspot included with the New Verizon 5GB plan (Single)?

Miembro

I'm looking at changing my plan the "the new Verizon plan (August 2017)" but need hotspot for occasional use with my iPad which is WiFi only.  The Unlimited plan explicitly calls out hotspot availability but the 5GB plan does not.  Do I still get hotspot for free (as part of the plan) if I choose the $40 5GB plan or is it blocked or cost additional fees on that plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Hotspot included with New Verizon 5GB plan (Single)?

Asistencia al cliente

Your support is here MICKAP92. We want to make sure that you know your options. Our New Verizon plans include Unlimited calls, messaging and the Mobile Hotspot included. Please note that on tiered data plans, usage is based on the plans limit. You will not have to pay additional for the feature on current plans. BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Hotspot included with New Verizon 5GB plan (Single)?

Asistencia al cliente

Your support is here MICKAP92. We want to make sure that you know your options. Our New Verizon plans include Unlimited calls, messaging and the Mobile Hotspot included. Please note that on tiered data plans, usage is based on the plans limit. You will not have to pay additional for the feature on current plans. BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes