cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Is Verizon Price gouging?

Miembro

I have the same issue. I have 2 lines of unlimited data and each increased by $5 for a total increase of $10 on my monthly bill with no explanation... why?! 

Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@JohnnyGrrr

It would help if you could have answered the questions previously asked in this thread so you could have provided the community members with as much information as possible for us to an informed analysis your situation.

Did you look at the detailed bill to see how the charges changed? 

What is the exact name of your plan? 

Was the autopay and paperless billing discount applied to the current bill? Was it applied to the previous bill? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I had an Go unlimited data plan that was $65 for each line. Now it is $70 for each line. 

No change in autopay. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Understanding your bill is important, and we are here to assist you. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@JohnnyGrrr

You wrote you HAD the Go Unlimited Plan. Did you change your plan recently? If you still have the Go Unlimited Plan, I wonder if you are paying with a credit card instead of a checking account. 

Per the plans FAQs linked below, the plan cost is $70 per line per month for 2 lines of service. It drops to $65 per line per month with the autopay and paperless billing discount of $5 per line when the payment method is a checking account or a debit card. 

You do have to be careful using a debit card as sometimes VZW will recognize it as a credit card instead. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/go-unlimited-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We will be more than happy to look into this for you, please meet us in a Private Note for assistance, we will stand by. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes