Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Iphone 5 Connection Issues... dreaded 1x?
jelwot
Miembro

I have had Verizon for years, three iphones with no major issues. However for over a month my data connection has been slipping between 3G and 1X.. and sometimes just blank.. I have followed all 8 steps that Verizon's website lists many times but nothing helps. I have no idea what else to do. Help!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 Connection Issues... dreaded 1x?
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
jelwot I am sorry to hear of the trouble in your area! Where are you at when this is happening? Can I get your zip code so I can check for anything unusual in your area?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jelwot
Miembro

Sure. 77378. Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
Jelwot, thanks for that zip code. I want to make sure we do everything we can to get you the service you deserve. The area that you provided does look like it should have pretty good coverage. When you stated you have done the steps that were on the website, did you end up powering of the phone and removing the sim card for a good 10-15 seconds? Then place it back into the phone and retry the network?

Are you have data issues just indoors or outdoors as well? Please keep us posted. Looking forward to getting things back to normal ASAP.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jelwot
Miembro

Yes I did. It seems like there is a small area in the center of town that seems to drop coverage. I get great service every where else and at home which is a few miles away. Smiley Happy ¡Gracias!

0 Likes
jelwot
Miembro

I am sorry, indoors and out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente
Thanks for confirming jelwot. As I was looking into your coverage area a little bit more, I do show there are some spots in the area that are in our extended coverage area. This can cause network opportunities. Verizon Wireless is always looking to expand coverage. However, at this time we do not have any information regarding coverage expansion in that area. Feel free to click www.vzw.com/4GLTE  to obtain updates on coverage expansion.

Gracias,
MichelleS_VZW
0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

I don't get it. You get good coverage pretty much everywhere except for one small area in town? Do you spend a lot of time in this area that seems to not have great coverage? Is this area surrounded by a lot of tall buildings and/or trees?

0 Likes