cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Interruptions menu missing from Lollipop update on Galaxy Note 4

Miembro

Hello All,

This has to be a know issue as i just updated my Note 4 from Verizon and the "Interruptions" menu is missing. As mentioned if i search it from the search button in settings it appears but just drive me to the main menu of Sound and notifications.

Please Verizon, fix this as soon as possible, the heads up notifications drive me crazy, can't disable it and those appears even in a full screen mode app.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Screenshot_2015-04-13-15-28-56[1].pngScreenshot_2015-04-13-15-29-03[1].png

We are talking about this, the Verizon 5.0.1 Update seems to be bugged as we are not having this function.

And like it seems to be a bug i will wait for a fix, i was actually trying to downgrade, i can't handle those annoying notifications.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Exactly, I couldn't agree more.  Please fix this ASAP.  I'm trying to submit this to different tech/news sites, hopefully it will help spreading the info to Verizon.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Novice

I've found there is a sound button on the notification panel.  It can be made an active notification.  It will mute sound and vibration.  If I hold the button down it takes me to do not disturb and I can set up exceptions.  Just thought I would mention this fwiw.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Didn't it just get renamed to Do Not Disturb?  Silence all and Allow Exceptions such as Alarms, calls, messages.

0 Me gusta

Novice

That's exactly how mine is.  Same as shown on the screen shots.

Highlighted

Miembro

Ok I found how to get to interruptions on note 4 lollipop it's not a bug but just a placement for the setting you first go to settings in the upper right hand corner tap on edit quick settings for one of your quick settings tap on sound mode click done now go to sound mode tap on it then it will take you to interruptions

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Me too, I just found out today

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I don't have that option

0 Me gusta
Covid19