cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Interruptions menu missing from Lollipop update on Galaxy Note 4

Novice

I don't have a interruptions option on my menu,  but I never did.  I think different phones may have been set up different depending on the carrier.  What I do is hold the slider volumn button on the way for mute  vibrate and press once from there for mute   no vibrate.  Since I've never had this interruption option I may be talking about something totally different.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for your time.

According to the documentation, the Interruptions option supposed to be there after the Lollipop update.  Again, if I do a Universal search, it shows up, but if I press it, it just bring me to the main Sounds and Notification menu.  So something is not working properly.

Does anyone has a VZ GN4 with the Lollipop update installed, and can confirm whether you have the Interruptions menu?

Thanks again.

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

With Interruptions you can set All, none, or priority interruptions, say if you want no phone calls or messages, but you do want your alarm to sound, you'd have to set the alarm to priority app status.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I'm able to do this under my do not disturb options.

Highlighted

Novice

I'm going to go by my local Verizon store and find out what's going on with the Note 4's at the store.  This is starting to get interesting.

Highlighted

Miembro

deb2too, do you have the Lollipop update installed?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Yes,  I updated to Lollipop on April 3rd.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hello, I too can confirm no interruptions after note 4 5.0.1 update yesterday. As stated, I can search for it but it directs me to sounds and notifications as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

so you are not seeing the "interruptions" menu under sounds and notification menu right, as in Snn5 posted screenshot?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I just saw ' s comment too.  That's good, so this is a known bug.

Can someone from Verizon fix this?  The Lollipop heads-up notification is so annoying, I need the "interruptions" option in order to either turn it off or set to show only high priority.

0 Likes