cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

International Calling charges $2.50 per minute

jai4
Miembro

I used the *611 tool to add international calling to my plan. It was super easy but I've been financially assaulted with charges. Here's how things transpired:

1) Dialed *611 and stepped through the options, some via key strokes and verbal direction, ultimately I added international calling to my plan.

a. At no point in this process was I prompted by the automated system of my potential charges; I was not advised of them via email or text either. I      thought that was strange but, unfortunately, moved on with my day without follow-up.

3) Approximately 1 week later I called my friend in Australia and spoke approximately 60 minutes.

4) Bill arrives: $237.55. It's normally $74.51. A 218% increase!

5) Called customer service (spoke with Anthony) on 3/17/15. Was advised that I was charged $2.50/minute for my international call plus taxes!!

6) 3/20/15 Anthony called me back, as he was granted approval to provide me with a $30 credit. Anthony provided excellent service and support by demonstrating kindness, listening and follow-thru, and I say this NOT because I was provided a credit, but because he truly was pleasant to work with.

My grievance is in regards to what I feel are deceptive practices: no confirmation of charges upon adding international calling via *611, nor was a confirmation email or text sent to my attention. Why? Can this be improved?

My requests: more thorough advisement to your international calling customers when making the *611 tool as accessible as it is. Sure, I like ease and keeping it simple, but I don't like the lack of communication that I was provided and the outrageous charge. On behalf of myself, current and future customers, I ask that you review this particular feature within the *611 tool.

I've taken my lessons from this process and I ask that you consider my circumstance so to improve the customer service experience.

Muchas gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: International Calling charges $2.50 per minute

Community Manager
Community Manager
I know International charges can add up fast, jai4. I'm sorry the automated process was not clear of charges. All of the International plans, options and rates are available online here:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/long-distance/  Since the services were used, we're unable to issue more credits. Again, I'm really sorry!   VanessaS_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: International Calling charges $2.50 per minute

Community Manager
Community Manager
I know International charges can add up fast, jai4. I'm sorry the automated process was not clear of charges. All of the International plans, options and rates are available online here:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/long-distance/  Since the services were used, we're unable to issue more credits. Again, I'm really sorry!   VanessaS_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta