cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Insurance coverage ?

STEJAC93
Miembro

My son and daughter have phones that are about a year old. Both have camera issues, possibly cracked. went to Verizon store who were rude and just push a new purchase. Called insurance who says they do not cover camera issues. What is the insurance for if they don't cover damage?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Insurance coverage ?

zellerandy

Doesn't seem correct they don't cover camera issues?   I mean if you just drop the phone and it breaks, they will cover that......

0 Me gusta

boringusername

So you didn't read your insurance policy when you got it? I would in the future invest in a good case if your kids are so rough with phones

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

STEJAC93, 

It's really concerning to learn that both your daughter and son's phones are having trouble and we do apologize for your experience at the store. We get that having the coverage you need for what you're paying for is important, so we're here to help. Insurance provides loss, theft and damage protection, but coverage is determined by Asurion, the insurance provider. To confirm if this is something an insurance claim is needed for, please tell us what trouble you're having with the cameras. What model phones do they have? Do you see any physical damage on the devices or the camera lens?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Insurance covers physical damage, water damage and lost/stolen devices. If it's a malfunction, they don't cover it.

Your insurance fortunately comes with an extended warranty. If your phone physically looks ok, but malfunctioning, Verizon replaces that for you. Comunícate al 800-922-0204

0 Me gusta