cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Incoming calls from a weird number showing up on my call log, but never actually cause my phone to ring...what's up with that?

esilva24
Miembro

I've been getting a lot of scammer calls on my phone lately, and have downloaded a Spam Call Blocker App, which has been great.  However, I viewed my call log on MyVerizon the other day and noticed multiple incoming calls to my personal phone line from the phone number [removed] . The weird thing is, my phone never rings when these calls come in, so they do not appear in the call log on my actual phone.  What's even weirder is that they often come in at the EXACT time that I am talking on the phone with my husband, and it ALWAYS disconnects our call.  ¿Qué sucede? I just blocked the number on MyVerizon, but curious to know if anyone else has experienced this?

Personal content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Incoming calls from a weird number showing up on my call log, but never actually cause my phone to ring...what's up with that?

Community Manager
Community Manager

No one likes to get unwanted calls Esilva24. I am glad that you are using our spam control. It is very odd that a call comes through and disconnects your phone call from you and your husband. I know you stated that you block the number which is an excellent choice. Are you still getting phone calls from that number and are they still disconnecting your phone calls?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta