cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

In store Verizon confirmed i'm an account manager but online it still says I'm only a account member? How can this be changed?

Miembro

I have an out of contract line with my wife under my mother in laws account. I want to buy a phone online while signing up for the 2-year contract but Verizon says that for the online account I have I'm only a member. I went to the store and they confirmed that my mother in law allowed me to be account manager back in January. Why does it still say that i'm only a member? I've sent a request to the main account holder but she says she never received any notification.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: In store Verizon confirmed i'm an account manager but online it still says I'm only a account member? How can this be changed?

Líder Sénior

my Verizon account manager is different than in store account manager. Only the main line can be the account manager online. In store they gave have someone who can do everything except add and cancel lines I believe for account managers.

Highlighted

Re: In store Verizon confirmed i'm an account manager but online it still says I'm only a account member? How can this be changed?

Líder Sénior

What you need to do I have them reset my Verizon then go through the process with you logging in and setting up that line as the primary line.

Highlighted

Novice

Tidbits is right you can only have one account manager online at a time normaly the account owner, you can call in have them unregister everything that way you can be the account manager online but that would be the only way

0 Likes