cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Impossible to get help

JESSTO30
Miembro

I have attempted to contact Verizon at least 6 times over that last month to resolve an issue.  I've chatted with folks online, called customer service, been given multiple numbers for the finance team.  I've called as well as my lawyer.  No one will help.

I was not working for 6 months to take care of my father who has stage 4 lung cancer.  Due to this, I had to file chapter 7 bankruptcy which I included Verizon on.  No other company gave any problem fulfilling the bankruptcy except for Verizon.  Now, as I attempt to get back on my feet after filing bankruptcy, Verizon is threatening to put a new credit issue on my credit.

My last request attempting to resolve this issue was simply asking a customer service agent to have a manager from the correct department call.  He refused.

This is the worst experience I've ever had with a company and it's clear what you think of your customers.

Labels (1)

Re: Impossible to get help

RONVAN1
Miembro

We feel the same way overcharged & unanswered questions just a lot of stressing turnarounds and runarounds

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sylviat_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus
JESSTO30,

​We apologize that you have been given the run around to get this resolved. We want to make sure we are able to guide you in the right direction. Can you please clarify if you are trying to get new services with Verizon? Or are you trying to get a matter resolved from a prior account?

SylviaT_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

KATMUL9
Miembro

I have had the JetPac for almost 3 months and have had problems ever since!  The worst one is that I go over my data of 5Gb.  I have successfully gone to a Chat place and the extra charges were cleared for about two months.  Then, I ran over more and more and I know I do not watch videos, music, etc.  I called the Wireless store and was told that my computer has a program called Automatic Notifications.  This what is causing it and I should get my IT person to remove it.  He refused  because it would allow viruses/infections into my computer.  I'm stuck!  I tried to end my contract and it would cost $170 to do this.  I refuse to pay money for something that is not my doing!  I finally reached a supervisor who said she would work with me.  She offered a play and I said I would think about it over this past weekend.  I e-mailed and called her with no response.  I have just been notified that my data has been cut off and I cannot use my e-mail.  Stuck again!!!  What does one do?

0 Me gusta

KATMUL9
Miembro

So sorry for your troubles.  I am very upset with Verizon and there doesn't seem to be a "Complaint Department.  All they want to do is sell you more data, etc.  KATMUL9

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

KATMUL9, we know the importance of being able to use data when you need it most. Hearing that there is a program that is causing the increased usage, is concerning. Granted the program can not be uninstalled, if you turn your computer off, does this stop the program from running or is it set to auto-run even when off? Is the program able to be disabled until connected to a different connection? I know that the usage is not intentional but if program requests data it would then be using it through the Jetpack which can also be turned off to help curb usage unless the program runs once everything is on again and able to access the Internet through the Jetpack. We certainly do not want you leaving Verizon Wireless and are here to explore other possible options.

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

JESSTO30
Miembro

SylviaT_VZW,

Does no one at Verizon take notes?  I am being force to start over explaining my situation to every person I speak to. 

I'm trying to resolve an issue where Verizon is attempting to charge me nearly $700 despite including Verizon on my bankruptcy.  I have call numerous times and chatted with several people.  My lawyer has also attempted to call multiple times and he's sent in two letters about this.

No company except for Verizon has attempted to circumvent my legal bankruptcy. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

JESSTO30,

We are here to work with you to find you the best solution for your concern. Please allow us to further investigate the details. I have sent you a private message please reply to the message.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

deloused

I hope your bankruptcy issues with Verizon get resolved!

An attorney cease & desist letter sent to the bankruptcy department should stop any further collection activity for your Verizon wireless account as of your chapter 7 filing date. Just to make sure it's sent to the correct address-

Verizon Wireless Bankruptcy Administration

500 Technology Drive

Suite 550

Weldon Spring, MO 63304

(They don't seem to handle those issues any way but snail mail for the legal paper trail, so I think that's why calling hasn't helped)

Just to clarify since you mentioned the $700 charge was a new issue, is it a collection agency contacting you or Verizon directly? If it's a third party agency they should be added to your existing filing in case debt was written off to them prior to Verizon being aware of the bankruptcy to stop that. If collection activity continues for any account/contract charges prior to your filing date after being notified to cease your attorney can file for the creditor to pay you fine(s) for violating bankruptcy laws.

Did Verizon specify what the amount was for (Service, equipment, etc) and the dates of the charges? Provided everything else was correct, If the range of the $700 charges were for dates after your chapter 7 was filed they should also be able to take care of those with the cease & desist provided you had stopped using the service by that date and had notified Verizon by phone or store to stop the service due to it being included in your bankruptcy.

0 Me gusta