cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Im getting charged 329$ for a damaged device that I returned??

Miembro

Team Verizon,

I was charged a damaged device fee on a phone I returned that was malfunctioning. Ok so back in april 1 of the 3 phones that I had purchased brand new from Verizon started acting up it would shut off randomly then not turn on at all. I took it to Apple to take a look at it and they took it i and gave me a temporary phon. after I went and got my phone they told me the phone warranty had been waived due to 3rd party parts inside my phone?? I had this phone for almost 2 years never had a problem with it and never took it in to get any work done on it. so I called Verizon and told them they sold me a "brand new" phone with 3rd party parts. After talking to custome service they agreed so send me a replacement phone. I got the replacement phone and I returned the old device on the pre paid package Verizon sent me. I sent the phone in no problem. Weeks later i get an email saying my phone that i returned had screen damaged and that i would have to pay a 329$ fee. I sent in the phone with a screen protector and the screen was not damage. I called Verizon very frustrated because of this issue. Now I don't know anything about customer service as I am in the military but the manager was very rude and said this was my fault. Now I am asking Verizon to credit me the 329$ fee because I didn't sent in a device with a damaged scree!! If that was the case I would have used the insurance I had back then to replace it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Im getting charged 329$ for a damaged device that I returned??

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would be concerned as well if I saw these type of charges on a device that was returned. To better assist you please reach out to us via Twitter so that we can further look into your account.

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I don’t have a Twitter

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are set with your account. Please use the following link to reach us through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/verizon. We would need to access your account for additional review of your concerns. You can also call us directly at 800-922-0204 for assistance as well. I hope this helps.  

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes