Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

If I ever change my phone number, I lose the BOGO promotion. CRAZY!

Unaffiliated7
Miembro

I just purchased and activated an iPhone 12 Pro Max and an iPhone 12 Mini on the holiday BOGO promotion. Great deal. A free Mini if I stay with Verizon for 24 months.  They assigned me 2 phone numbers that I would like to replace. I have been informed by two different Verizon reps that if I change either phone number, I lose the BOGO promotion, because the promo is tied to the original assigned phone number and cannot be changed. I have studied the fine print on every document, and cannot find anything about not changing my phone number in any agreement or or document. IN OTHER WORDS, I'VE BEEN TOLD IT WOULD COST ME $850 (the cost of the free iPhone Mini) JUST TO CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER!

Their solution? One rep suggested that I could CANCEL MY NEW VERIZON ACCOUNT, RETURN BOTH NEW IPHONES (and pay $100 return fee), and then buy them all over again with the different ported phone numbers, paying all the activation fees again.  I know there must be a better way, but I guess Verizon would rather lose a 2 year Unlimited customer than go into their computer and make sure my promo is changed over to my new number.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: If I ever change my phone number, I lose the BOGO promotion. CRAZY!

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We never want you to regret switching over to us. We're happy to have you be a part of our cellular family, and we want to turn this experience around. I'm here to help. With our BOGO promotions there are requirements that have to be met and kept in order to keep the promotion, we will gladly look into this so that we are all on the same page as to the promotion. I will be sending you a private message, please reply to us there

EdwardL_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We never want you to regret switching over to us. We're happy to have you be a part of our cellular family, and we want to turn this experience around. I'm here to help. With our BOGO promotions there are requirements that have to be met and kept in order to keep the promotion, we will gladly look into this so that we are all on the same page as to the promotion. I will be sending you a private message, please reply to us there

EdwardL_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Unaffiliated7
Miembro

Thanks for your help.  Apparently the two reps I originally spoke to were confused, but Verizon reached out to me today and told me that changing or porting in new phone numbers will not remove the promotion as long as those same original lines are kept (even with the new phone numbers) and are not disconnected. Verizon has more information regarding all eligibility and requirements for promotions here:
https://www.verizon.com/support/device-deals-faqs/

0 Likes