cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

If I buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 from Best Buy for $17.50/mo; what will the Verizon line access fee be?

THOROD67
Miembro

I'm confused with the small print.

Best Buy offers the S8 at the lowest monthly price, $17.50/mo., and if I purchase this phone will it cost $40 per month for line access because the phone is bought at a discounted price? Or is it $20/mo.?

I'm currently on a single plan with 1GB of data and hoping to join my brothers plan, to gain more data at a comparable price. I've had my own plan for over 5 years and have not upgraded phones.

I am considering purchasing the unlocked S8, if it means that I won't be paying $240 extra over the course of 2 years. It is on sale for $575 from Best Buy but, the monthly rate of $17.50x24mos.=$420.

What is the most affordable choice?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: If I buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 from Best Buy for $17.50/mo; what will the Verizon line access fee be?

Community Manager
Community Manager

THOROD67,

If you purchase the device at full retail or at the discounted price. The Verizon smartphone line access fee will be $20. Does this help you move forward?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!