cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

If I am working on my desktop, is it convenient or necessary to send and receive text messages on my computer. And how exactly is that accomplished?

mu6plmb
Miembro

I guess I'm trying to send and receive text messages on my desktop. I was getting them on my phone only and then the tablet. When the tablet was not used for several days, it just blew up trying to download every conversation. Wondering if this may be the same bad idea? Perhaps someone has done this and feedback would be appreciated... thanks

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: If I am working on my desktop, is it convenient or necessary to send and receive text messages on my computer. And how exactly is that accomplished?

nechpech
Miembro

It is VERY convenient to send/receive SMS on your PC (with your phone acting as the portal)

Try PushBullet or TextMy Apps.

Works Great !

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: If I am working on my desktop, is it convenient or necessary to send and receive text messages on my computer. And how exactly is that accomplished?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to send and receive text messages from yoru PC is very convenient mu6plmb. I am happy to inform you that we offer a Verizon Messages app with integrated messaging that will enable you to do this. For additional details regarding our Verizon Messages application click, http://vz.to/171i7xf

Gracias,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Snn5
Líder Sénior

MySMS is free with no texting limits like MightyText and Pushbullet.