cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

I went to Usage in My verizon to view my call history but the only number its bringing up is my own. How do I see incoming/outbound call history?

Miembro

I went to Usage in My verizon to view my call history but the only number its bringing up is my own. How do I see incoming/outbound call history?
HELP!!!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I went to Usage in My verizon to view my call history but the only number its bringing up is my own. How do I see incoming/outbound call history?

Community Manager
Community Manager
eirka913, we'd be happy to help make sure you're able to see the information you need on your online My Verizon account. To be sure, are you looking for call records within the current billing cycle or a previous cycle. For current usage, you would be able to look within the View Usage menu, but for anything prior to that you would want to click the View Bill option and in this menu you will have the opportunity to select the appropriate invoice date and view all the call records.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: I went to Usage in My verizon to view my call history but the only number its bringing up is my own. How do I see incoming/outbound call history?

Community Manager
Community Manager
eirka913, we'd be happy to help make sure you're able to see the information you need on your online My Verizon account. To be sure, are you looking for call records within the current billing cycle or a previous cycle. For current usage, you would be able to look within the View Usage menu, but for anything prior to that you would want to click the View Bill option and in this menu you will have the opportunity to select the appropriate invoice date and view all the call records.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post