cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I was charged for overage minutes after I was told upgrading to a next higher plan would not.

jchhabra7
Miembro

During the month of January, I was about to go over on my minutes and I called Customer Service. A representative told me my best option was to upgrade to the next higher plan and pay the difference rather than getting charged for the overage minutes. I did exactly that.

On my February bill, I was charged the overage minutes. While on vacation, I called Verizon again and a representative told me I was right in what I was told by the other representative. She filed a request to have the charges removed, and it was later denied. I pleaded my case again and how the first representative told me to do exactly that. Once again, denied. I had to settle for a lousy 25% off the charges after talking them up from 10%.

I feel cheated and scammed after I was told what to do and later comes back and bites me. HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I was charged for overage minutes after I was told upgrading to a next higher plan would not.

No corresponde

Did you backdate the changes to the beginning of the billing period? If not your minutes would have been prorated. So you were not cheated and scammed.

0 Me gusta

Re: I was charged for overage minutes after I was told upgrading to a next higher plan would not.

jchhabra7
Miembro

Yes the changes were backdated to the beginning of the billing period. This shows exactly in my billing as well.

0 Me gusta

jchhabra7
Miembro

Not to mention, I've been a Verizon customer for 10+ years!

It sucks that my proof is so visible yet i'm being cheated. Never ever expected this!

0 Me gusta

flutterfly8497

Then I would guess you went over the higher plan as well.  What plan were you on originally, and what plan did you switch to? How many minutes did you use total?

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

what was your old minutes and what was your new minutes and how many minutes of each did you use? Prrof? I have yet to see any.

0 Me gusta

jchhabra7
Miembro

I had the 1400 minute plan and upgraded to the 2000 minute plan. The bill clearly shows the 1400 min plan being taken off and charged 2000min plan from the beginning of the billing period.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

how many minutes did they say you used and how many of those were overages?

0 Me gusta

jchhabra7
Miembro

I upgraded to 2000min from 1400min.

Used 1988/2000mins. Doesnt show on that bill I went over...

In Feb bill the overage comes up under "Other Charges and Credits"

0 Me gusta

jchhabra7
Miembro

There are no overages listed... It says 0

0 Me gusta