cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I want to upgrade my phone, please help me find a plan.

coridesi
Miembro

I've had this phone and plan for 5 years now and I want to upgrade so I'm not as behind in college. I have an iPhone 4, with a 30/mo Verizon prepaid talk/text (NO DATA) plan.

How can I upgrade to the 5 or 6? (I don't need a 7 or one of the plus models)

If I can't upgrade. Is it possible to find a cheaper plan with unlimited talk and text that uses Verizon's towers? Thank you. I tried to google it but most offers either expired or require me to trade my phone in, which is only worth $5 at most.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I want to upgrade my phone, please help me find a plan.

coridesi
Miembro

I switched to Redpocket for 10.19/mo since my Verizon plan doesn't offer data anyway. I'm saving $20/mo or $267.72/yr! Goodbye grandfather'd plan, its been nice.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

With the prepaid plans, you need to purchase your "new" phone at the full retail price or a used phone from Swappa or another third party retailer. Then you will need to activate it on your plan/account. The prepaid customer service might require you to change your plan as the $30 no data prepaid smartphone plan is no longer available for customers. I think you should be able to keep it since you already have it is grandfathered on your account. Switching phones might trigger a change to the plan though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

coridesi
Miembro

I switched to Redpocket for 10.19/mo since my Verizon plan doesn't offer data anyway. I'm saving $20/mo or $267.72/yr! Goodbye grandfather'd plan, its been nice.

0 Me gusta