cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I want to terminate my notepad account totally! How much do I owe to get out from under this device and plan?

TOM082551
Miembro

I want to terminate my notebook device and plan! How do I do this, and what is the fee?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I want to terminate my notepad account totally! How much do I owe to get out from under this device and plan?

Ann154
Expert

Visit a corporate store or call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: I want to terminate my notepad account totally! How much do I owe to get out from under this device and plan?

Community Manager
Community Manager

TOM082551, we would be heartbroken to see you leave our Verizon family. Was there any particular reason that you were looking to terminate this device from your plan? We've sent you a Private Message to further assist. Please check your inbox and respond at your earliest convenience.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta