I want to file a Complaint with Corprate

XZAVIER2020
Miembro

What is the Corprate number I done with this and the moderators this is issue has not been resolved.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I want to file a Complaint with Corprate

Ann154
Power User

Did you respond to the private message sent by the VZW rep as noted in your other discussion thread? Filing A Complaint

Corporate can be reached at USPS correspondence address. Contáctanos | Verizon Wireless

Most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

XZAVIER2020
Miembro

I responded but they have not

0 Me gusta

XZAVIER2020
Miembro

Now I would like someone to respond to me with the corporate number

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Power User

XZAVIER2020 wrote:

I responded but they have not

Patience then. The rep might not have signed into their individual username account since sending the message. Especially since it is the weekend they might not respond until Monday.

Most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Power User

XZAVIER2020 wrote:

Now I would like someone to respond to me with the corporate number

That's already been provided in the link.

0 Me gusta

XZAVIER2020
Miembro

My patience is DONE…I’ve been dealing with this issue since 09/13 now and 8 other reps whom have promised to deal with HAVE NOT now I want the corporate number thank you

0 Me gusta

XZAVIER2020
Miembro

What link? Can someone just simply email it to make rather than sending a coded message and make it simple please

0 Me gusta

XZAVIER2020
Miembro

Where is this corporate complaint number in the link please you stated it was in the link?

0 Me gusta

deloused

There is not a number for that, the link contains options to write a complaint. You can call 800-922-0204 to speak with Verizon though

0 Me gusta