Miembro

How can I get the unlimited plan and keep the same phones

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I want the unlimited plan

Asistencia al cliente

OLIWOO62, we would love to see you take advantage of the benefits in this plan. For your convenience, you may access your account online at My Verizon to verify if moving to this plan is more expensive http://vz.to/2bMBbDV

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

OLIWOO62 wrote:

How can I get the unlimited plan and keep the same phones

Either by going online and switching your plan yourself, calling in to CS and asking them to do so or stopping by a store and having them do it. There is no requirement to purchase new phones when you switch your plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Would the unlimited plan cost me more money or less

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Since I don't know what plan you have, how many phones you have, what data allowance you have, whether or not your lines are in contract, whether or not you have phone payments and how much you are currently paying, How would I possibly know?

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

OLIWOO62, we would love to see you take advantage of the benefits in this plan. For your convenience, you may access your account online at My Verizon to verify if moving to this plan is more expensive http://vz.to/2bMBbDV

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes