cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

I upgraded the My Verizon app on my phone and now it shows a big, ugly (and useless to me) thing about paying my bill every time I open it. It used to show the useful usage information right away when it opened. The "upgrade" is garbage IMHO and I'd lik

Miembro

I upgraded the My Verizon app on my phone and now it shows a big, ugly (and useless to me) thing about paying my bill every time I open it.  It used to show the useful usage information right away when it opened.  The "upgrade" is garbage IMHO and I'd like to either get rid of the upgrade or shut off that annoying bill paying thing that takes over the screen when I open the app.  How can I do that?  And is VZW that hard up that they have to stick "pay your bill now" in my face every time I open the app?  I hate that, especially since I use an online bill paying service and will NEVER use the app to pay my bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I upgraded the My Verizon app on my phone and now it shows a big, ugly (and useless to me) thing about paying my bill every time I open it. It used to show the useful usage information right away when it opened. The "upgrade" is garbage IMHO and I'd

Novice

What kind of phone do you have?  With the Android phones you can actually go in and uninstall the updates for an app.  That would basically revert it to what it used to be, just have to make sure you don't let it auto update after that. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I upgraded the My Verizon app on my phone and now it shows a big, ugly (and useless to me) thing about paying my bill every time I open it. It used to show the useful usage information right away when it opened. The "upgrade" is garbage IMHO and I'd

Miembro

I have a Motorola DROID RAZR M (android).  My Verizon is not a pre-installed app - I can only completely uninstall it, not just the upgrades.  And, of course, the PlayStore only offers the latest version, which I hate.

0 Likes