cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I traded in my iphone 5s for a purchase in store and got credit (gift card) for it and when i try to use the info to go towards my bill online, it gives me an error. When I check the balance online it says the money is on it. What gives?

jalecbronson
Novice

I traded in my iphone 5s for a purchase in store and when i try to use the info to go towards my bill online, it gives me an error. When I chek the balance online it says the money is on it. What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I traded in my iphone 5s for a purchase in store and got credit (gift card) for it and when i try to use the info to go towards my bill online, it gives me an error. When I check the balance online it says the money is on it. What gives?

Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to use your gift card, jalecbronson. Let's make sure your payment gets processed. What error are you getting when trying to submit the payment? When making the payment are you selecting gift card? For gift card payments, there is the gift card number and a pin number. Make sure you are entering these in correctly.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: I traded in my iphone 5s for a purchase in store and got credit (gift card) for it and when i try to use the info to go towards my bill online, it gives me an error. When I check the balance online it says the money is on it. What gives?

Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to use your gift card, jalecbronson. Let's make sure your payment gets processed. What error are you getting when trying to submit the payment? When making the payment are you selecting gift card? For gift card payments, there is the gift card number and a pin number. Make sure you are entering these in correctly.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta