cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I switched to the New Verizon Plan. Where is my promotional 2GB per line.

jsronce82
Miembro

I switched to the new Verizon plan 12GB version during the promotion to get 2GB per line additional data.  My data usage only shows the 12GB per month.  Will I get the promotional data next cycle? 

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I switched to the New Verizon Plan. Where is my promotional 2GB per line.

deloused

Yes, every line with which you upgrade and start a new device payment agreement with on the new verizon plan will receive the 2gb of bonus data.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

deloused

Yes, every line with which you upgrade and start a new device payment agreement with on the new verizon plan will receive the 2gb of bonus data.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Did you purchase new devices on the payment plan after switching to the new Verizon Plan. That is what qualifies you for the bonus data.

0 Me gusta

Chidoro43
Miembro

It is important to note that the device being added to the plan is on the 'payment plan' to get the extra 2.

But also note that any device on a payment plan gets hit with an additional $20 each month. Pretty sneaky if you ask me

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Chidoro43 wrote:

But also note that any device on a payment plan gets hit with an additional $20 each month.

This is incorrect. Any line on a payment plan will only have a $20/month line access fee. Lines on a 2 yr service contract will have an additional $20 added to their $20/month line access fee. Possibly you mean that the actual phone payment could be $20/month?

Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

To reiterate the OP's question when does that 2gb start? upon activation? Start of new billing cycle? When?

0 Me gusta

Re: I switched to the New Verizon Plan.  Where is my promotional 2GB per line.

deloused

It would start during current bill cycle in which the promotion code was added to the account.

0 Me gusta

Chidoro43
Miembro

I am correct.  You get charged an additional $20 a month on each line that is on a device payment plan.

You have a payment plan,  you pay more.  Not only is this a direct quote from the small print,  I was already told by the rep at my wife's office when considering switching from our 700 nationwide plan.

0 Me gusta

deloused

Chidoro43, that is completely incorrect. Rcshnoor described the line access fees correctly, and they match the pricing on Verizon's website also

0 Me gusta

Chidoro43
Miembro

If you ever wondered why that are offering 'free' iPhone 7's, it's because it's one part trade in,  one part requiring a payment plan so you get charged an additional 20 a month.  You cannot buy the iPhone outright to be apart of the promotion. There is no confusion

0 Me gusta