cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I suspended my account but I am being billed, and I can't even log into my account

Miembro

Hola:

I'm an international student studying in America, but I went to Korea for the summer.

I am sharing this account with my boyfriend, and before we left, he changed the settings so that the account was suspended until we facilitated it again.

However, we found out that we were being billed, and when I attempted to log into my account, I couldn't even do it - since it needed me to receive a text via my American phone number, and because I wasn't in America.

Anyways, we've been doing everything to get an answer from verizon, but they said they would contact us, and still haven't.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help us out - since the bill is over $300 already, and I'm pretty sure another billing cycle is going to pass if it didn't already, which will make the number even bigger.

I would hate to pay that much money especially if we didn't use the service, and would really like a fast response!

Thanks!!!!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I suspended my account but I am being billed, and I can't even log into my account

Líder Sénior

The toll free international customer service number in South Korea is: 002-800-50050099

there is 2 types of suspensions you can request, with billing and without. Looks like wrong one was chosen. 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/6715-4545-global-support-toll-free-numbers.pdf

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: I suspended my account but I am being billed, and I can't even log into my account

Miembro

¡Gracias!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

ejcho118,

Look no further help is here. You've come to the right place for help.

Were you able to contact out Global support team regarding your billing concern? When you suspended the service did you suspend with or without billing? If suspended without billing you are only able to suspend for 90 days twice in a 12 month period. After being suspended without billing for 90 days it will automatically reconnect and you would have to suspend again.

If you still need assistance, please reply to the direct message I sent you and I will be more than happy to further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes