Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I saw previous post about single plan

MMARTINTROTTER
Miembro

@MatthewS_VZW    

I have spoken to customer service several times. I have 4 phones and not eligible for the current unlimited plan. =Can you contact me to figure out a better option ?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
  • vzu
0 Me gusta

Re: I saw previous post about single plan

Ann154
Expert

Why are you not eligible for the Verizon Unlimited Plan?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to be sure you have the best plan to fit your needs MMARTINTROTTER. Let's be sure to get this resolved. What plan do you currently have? The unlimited plan is available to all of your customers. You can get answers to many questions about the unlimited plan here http://vz.to/2mcJKMA . Have you tried to change your plan online from your My Verizon account? If so, what is happening when you try to change the plan?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

MMARTINTROTTER
Miembro

Sorry I was not clear... we cannot get the unlimited plan for $45.00 a month because we are still under contract. I am looking for ways to lower my bill. I find it very disheartening that they don't give the same deals to loyal customers.

Michelle

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The $45 per line price is only for 4 lines not under contract. You choose to purchase your new phones at the contract price. You need to fulfill your obligation to the contract and pay the contract line access fee. It will drop to $20 when you have completed the contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

MMARTINTROTTER wrote:

Sorry I was not clear... we cannot get the unlimited plan for $45.00 a month because we are still under contract. I am looking for ways to lower my bill. I find it very disheartening that they don't give the same deals to loyal customers.

Michelle

Those same deals ARE available for "loyal customers". You simply have to fulfill the terms of your service contract at which time your line access fee would drop from $40/month down to $20/month and the cost of unlimited would then be $45/month averaged across 4 lines.

You could say I am a "loyal customer" and I CAN get that price for my 4 smartphone lines since none of my lines are currently under a service contract.