cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I recently received a flyer in the mail saying i can double my data for the same price.

LanceD77
Miembro

I recently received a flyer in the mail saying i can double my data for the same price without extending my contract or changes to my voice plan. I'm wondering if this flyer is legitimate or not. It states it can only be redeemed by calling the number listed i can't get this offer online or in the stores. The number is 1.855.236.xxxx which seems strange was trying to get confirmation this is a valid offer before i called as i don't want to provide my account information to someone other than an actual Verizon representative.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I recently received a flyer in the mail saying i can double my data for the same price.

Community Manager
Community Manager

LanceD77, we want you to take advantage of every benefit on our network. You can log into your account online at My Verizon to verify new plans and promotions that are available to you: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: I recently received a flyer in the mail saying i can double my data for the same price.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

It is legit.  Some people got calls some got mail some got emails or texts.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LanceD77, we want you to take advantage of every benefit on our network. You can log into your account online at My Verizon to verify new plans and promotions that are available to you: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

dekelsey61
Miembro

It is legit! I recieved my flyer in the mail today. Called the number and I doubled my data from 3GB to 6GB for the same price today! Thank you Verizon!

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Did you regularly use #GB or more?  Wonder why they offered double the data.

0 Me gusta

dekelsey61
Miembro

I Use about 2GB a month prior to this. The Verizon Rep told me they sent these notices to about 150,000 people at random. I guess I was lucky.