cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I ported from AT&T but now I feel disappointed with Verizon

Slyar
Miembro

I ported my three lines from AT&T to Verizon this month by making an online order

I chose THE NEW VERIZON PLAN LARGE 8GB ($58.10 with employee discount) and 3* $20 Smartphone - Line Access fee. I use my own devices. I got a good deal for monthly payment $118.10. Everything seems great until I received the Verizon SIM cards.

During the porting and activation, I got a lot problems and had to call customer service again and again. Some representative told me she had to change my plan to NATIONWIDE TALK 450 and finish the porting and Guaranteed there is no extra charge and my plan will be restored after the porting.

Finally after the 3 lines ported, I got a bill of $657.25 !!!

After several calls, someone finally fixed my plan, but he had no idea about my bill, he only told me to check the bill after xxx days.

I thought everything should be good now until I got my iPhone 7 plus, after I activate the new phone, the plan changes again to that NATIONWIDE TALK 450 without my request!!!

I called customer service again and he announced that there is no one processed my plan, but he can help me add my number back to THE NEW VERIZON PLAN LARGE 8GB plan. This is ridiculous since the plan changes itself...

Plan changes, however, I got another bill of $440.94...

Sign, I think I need more calls to solve this...TIRED

Verizon, how do we trust you?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: I ported from AT&T but now I feel disappointed with Verizon

Community Manager
Community Manager

Slyar, we're here to help. I've sent you a private message. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Slyar
Miembro

Here is the bill I got

Período de facturación: 12 sep. 2016 - 11 oct. 2016

Current Balance:  $407.85       Due by:  November 06, 2016

This is ridiculous.

What I should got is:

$ 118.10 + tax from the port order + next month service fee $80 monthly + $20 * 3 lines +tax

I do have employee discount, no more than $300 in total.

Verizon?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Simply showing a bottom line number without including the breakdown of your bill will not help anyone in determining what you are being charged for and why it is different than what you expect.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Slyar
Miembro

Got resolved.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Slyar
Miembro

RAESOLVED. THANKS.