cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I need to pay my bill

WARMOO46
Miembro

I need to pay my bill the option is not there.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I need to pay my bill

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

How to Pay Your Bill | Verizon Wireless

Highlighted

LACKSUPPORT
Miembro

I also can't pay or see my bill.  The Verizon website is useless right now.

I can log in and that's about it.

Cant see my bill

Cant pay my bill

Cant chat with support.

Buyers remorse.... For this company not to have web services for 2 months is sick.

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Check out the Verizon app

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

jav6

Your issue is unique to you (and maybe some others), however it is NOT affecting ALL customers.  There is something unique about your account or method of accessing the website that is the problem.  In the past, changes to the website has left 'some' accounts 'disconnected' from their login profiles.  You might be experiencing this issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

WARMOO46,

Being able to manage your account, including your payments is everything, so let's figure out what's going on. Tikibar1 shared a very useful link on how to make payments within your account, but if you didn't locate the options shown we'll need additional information in order to help. When you log in, do you see your balance that's due displayed on the main screen? Please try logging in using this link https://vz.to/2NL04Sh  as it takes you directly to the bill payment page. Let us know if you're able to make a payment this way.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LACKSUPPORT, as a consumer, being without access into online accounts can be troubling, so help is here! I need to collect a bit more information. How are you logging in (app or website)? What type of device is being used? Please fill me in with what occurs when you log in and attempt to view/pay your bill or chat with support. When logging in (on a desktop), what does it state under the Account tab in the left-hand corner (account manager/owner/user)?

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

TIMHES43
Miembro

jeez, well VZW should fix that? Right?

0 Me gusta