cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

I need help :( please!

Miembro

Ok so when some one needs to call into Verizon because you're told there is no other way to get the specific help you need. But our only phone is broken which is the problem yes. One such as myself in this situation should be able to contact Verizon customer service 1 (800) 922-0204 (I cannot stress enough that I don't have a phone) by other means such as skype which btw for everyone else it does not work. They will not let you. Soooo how are we supposed to get things done with you if you make it impossible for someone in this situation? Chatting with people online did not help they said all they can do is give me a number which is when I took to skype and the automated message system says to call back on a normal device, basically, come on guys.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I need help :( please!

Novice

Go to corporate store and explain situation to corporate store rep. If they can't help have them call customer service . See if they will let you talk with customer service.

I had to do this one time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Visiting a corporate store is out of the question?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Miembro

unfortunately they camnt help in store either

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

How exactly do you need help?

If you have a broken phone, replace through insurance if you have it or purchase a replacement phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Go to corporate store and explain situation to corporate store rep. If they can't help have them call customer service . See if they will let you talk with customer service.

I had to do this one time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes