cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I need Verizon to give me my account number ASAP

ngant17
Miembro

I am switching to a different company.  In order to keep my phone number, Verizon needs to give me my account number so I can transfer to the new provider.

It is not available in my online account.  So I need someone to give me the account number so I can finish this switch.

Nathan [removed]

If not, I'll have a new number anyway, but there is no way I can go back to Verizon with the horrible service, plus the Android phone I'm using for it, it is absolute garbage.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I need Verizon to give me my account number ASAP

flutterfly8497

Look at your detailed bill. Your account number is most certainly on it. Otherwise, call customer service.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

flutterfly8497

Look at your detailed bill. Your account number is most certainly on it. Otherwise, call customer service.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

You're in the absolute wrong place. This is a customer to customer forum.

If you are a post pay customer then your account number is at the top of any bill that you can retrieve via www.vzw.com. Pick any bill available. They go back 18 months. If you are a post pay customer then you need to call customer service at 611 from your device.

Community Manager
Community Manager

ngant17, I'm saddened to hear the news that you're looking to leave the Verizon Wireless family. I want to make sure that we help out today. I did request to follow you and sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that Direct Message. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ngant17
Miembro

yes my android smart phone is no longer 'smart', it's gone and I can't

even send text or make calls anymore, plus verizon is making it

difficult for me to switch to a new company, the strike was bad news

and it's affecting me a lot more now.

I have already made arrangements for a new phone and number thru a

different company so I'm not going to waste any more time looking for

a non-existent Verizon account number at vzw.com or

verizonwireless.com , it isn't there and I'm tired of going around in

circles.

it's only a temporary setback for my business and clients, but i'll

recover without any help with verizon and this mysterious account

number which appears to exit in the netherworld of their business

records.

0 Me gusta

pherson
Leader

MMm.....Kay.

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Yes it's there.  All you had to do was look at your billing PDF.

Ann154
Expert

The only time the account number is readily available to the customer is for prepaid customers. They have to call the prepaid customer service number at 1-888-294-6804 and ask for the account number.

As the others have indicated, the postpaid account number is available on the bills either paper or the PDF copy.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It saddens me to hear that you have made arrangements to leave us. We want to make your experience a better one and keep you as a customer. Please allow me to change this around for you. What happened for you to leave us? JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta