cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I must have a billing password but I don't know what it is. How do I get it?

moritz26
Miembro

How can I retrieve my billing password?  I must have had one, but I forgot it.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: I must have a billing password but I don't know what it is. How do I get it?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Well, if you call Verizon you have to have a billing password, but they can point you in the right area.  To get onto My Verizon you have to have an account password.  And, the password is not visible on My Verizon, because you have already logged in meaning you know the log in PW, so therefore to even change if that was needed, youd be in another issue.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: I must have a billing password but I don't know what it is. How do I get it?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Call Verizon from your phone at *611.  You may have to have a new one sent to your address via paper mail.

0 Me gusta

chris1060

You can't use My Verizon and use the forgot password option?

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Well, if you call Verizon you have to have a billing password, but they can point you in the right area.  To get onto My Verizon you have to have an account password.  And, the password is not visible on My Verizon, because you have already logged in meaning you know the log in PW, so therefore to even change if that was needed, youd be in another issue.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta