cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I'm trying to decide if I need the 1 GB or 2 GB data usage plan. How do I view my past monthly data usage so I can get an idea of which plan I need?

hmpeagler
Miembro

I'm trying to decide if I need the 1 GB or 2 GB data usage plan.  How do I view my past monthly data usage so I can get an idea of which plan I need?  All I see is some calculator that will try to guess what my usage will be.  I need to see actual numbers on my data usage for the last year.  Gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: I'm trying to decide if I need the 1 GB or 2 GB data usage plan.  How do I view my past monthly data usage so I can get an idea of which plan I need?

Community Manager
Community Manager

hmpeagler,

This is a great question that you present.  I have just the tool for you to review your past usage.  It's our account analysis tool; vz.to/1yVlL4Wcopiar . You'll need to log into your My Verizon account and select the "Data" tab once on the Account Analysis page. Let us know if you have any other questions.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Re: I'm trying to decide if I need the 1 GB or 2 GB data usage plan.  How do I view my past monthly data usage so I can get an idea of which plan I need?

hmpeagler
Miembro

I don't think the link you sent me is helping.  The listed data usage in the link you sent me is:

MB usadosMB Allowance
JUN10242048
JUL10242048
AGO20482048
SEP10242048
OCT10242048
NOV10242048

There is no way I used exactly 1 GB or exactly 2 GB every month.  How do I find my actual data usage?

0 Me gusta

Re: I'm trying to decide if I need the 1 GB or 2 GB data usage plan. How do I view my past monthly data usage so I can get an idea of which plan I need?

No corresponde

You must be on the old nationwide plan. The best you can tell is that you've =used under 1024 MB each month, Otherwise it would have said 2048. If you have an android device it's should you how much you've used.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm, that is odd hmpeagler. I apologize for that. There should be an option to change from MB to GB. Do you know the name of your current plan?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

Hmm, that is odd hmpeagler. I apologize for that. There should be an option to change from MB to GB. Do you know the name of your current plan?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

On the old Nationwide plans you never got an exact amount. The only exception was unlimited data customers which I found odd since they never needed to worry about data.

0 Me gusta